Dulwich Centre Email News
The Dulwich Centre Email News is the best way to keep up-to-date with news related to narrative therapy events, publications, and projects. At various times throughout each year, we will send this email newsletter to subscribers.
This free email newsletter contains:
- announcements of new releases of publications related to narrative therapy including special offers and discounts
- invitations to participate in various projects
- news of training courses and special events
- scholarship announcements
- calls for papers for conferences
- calls for papers for special issues of the International Journal of Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- responses to current broader social issues
- and any other news item that we think subscribers may be interested in!
To view the latest issue, click here
We hope you will become a subscriber!
Please note, if you do become a subscriber, the email address you send to us will only be used for the purpose of sending to you copies of the Dulwich Centre Email News. It will never be transferred by us (Dulwich Centre Publications) to any other organisation. You will also have a chance to unsubscribe at any time.